Southern Volleyball Center will be host to the 16 power division; they will compete in both the a.m. and p.m. waves.
11415 Old Roswell Road; Alpharetta, GA – on the corner of Old Roswell and Hembree Roads.
From GA 400 Southbound:
- Take Exit #9 onto Haynes Bridge Road; turn left (west) onto Haynes Bridge
- Travel .3 miles on Haynes Bridge to Morrison/West Side Parkway and turn left at the light
- Travel .6 miles on West Side Parkway to Hembree Road and turn right at the light
- Travel .5 miles on Hembree to Old Roswell Road and turn left. SVC is in Suite 200 of the building immediately on the left—on the corner of Old Roswell and Hembree Roads
From GA 400 Northbound:
- Take Exit #8 onto Mansell Road; turn left (west) onto Mansell
- Travel .9 miles on Mansell and turn right at the light onto West Side Parkway/Old Roswell Rd.
- Travel .25 miles to the light and turn left to stay on Old Roswell Road
- Travel 1.2 miles on Old Roswell to just before it dead ends into Hembree Rd. SVC is in Suite 200 of the building immediately on the right—on the corner of Old Roswell and Hembree Roads Comments are closed.
Food tables are allowed at SVC, but due to space constraints SVC will furnish the tables. Each team will be allocated a half-table, or about 15 square feet within the premises. We ask that coolers, etc. be stored under the tables. If this amount of space is insufficient and weather permits, veteran teams have traditionally enjoyed tailgating in the parking lot in front or in back of the facility.
Food tables are always a challenge by late morning/early afternoon Sunday, as those who started play first thing in the a.m. may not have left the building when teams with later start times arrive. Tables will begin clearing shortly before noon. .
There is plenty of parking on site provided that you realize that there’s parking (as well as an entrance) in the rear of the building as well as the front. Please do NOT remove cones from spaces that we have blocked off for our neighbors’ use; do NOT park on the grass; and do NOT block anyone in — even for a minute. In the event that both the front and rear lots fill, you may park in Alpharetta’s Public Works lot across Hembree Rd. to the north, or in Endochoice’s lot immediately to our South. Please don’t park in AT&T’s lot across the street. We will have a parking attendant to direct you, but you might want to take a look at the sketch above if you are coming to SVC for the first time.
Ample bleachers and chairs will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own if you desire.
COURT MANAGER/EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION