We get calls every week about the availability of volleyball training. With few exceptions, SVC doesn’t train athletes directly; rather, we furnish gym space for A5 Volleyball Club and VolleyPerformance, who host camps, clinics and lessons for elementary, middle school and high school aged girls throughout the South and throughout the year. We generally don’t update the schedule below with specific offerings; you will need to visit the appropriate website for further information and registration instructions:
SVC’s general schedule is as follows:
- Mondays through Thursdays from 5:00 until 10:00 p.m. are reserved for A5 practices
- Fridays at Four will commence after the Club season ends–in late April. This is a structured Open Gym opportunity from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. reserved strictly for the youngsters–ages 11 and below
- Friday nights are reserved for Adult Volleyball (open gym format) from 6:00 until 10:30 p.m.
- VolleyPerformance trains at SVC on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as on Monday evenings.
- A5 and Volleyperformance camps commence in June. Again, see the relevant website for details.