Southern Volleyball Center is independently owned and operated by commercial real estate veteran Michael Fletcher, owner of Fetchstone Real Estate Services and Director of nationally renowned volleyball club A5.
The 20,000 square-foot training and tournament facility, which opened December 1, 2011, features:
• Five USA Volleyball championship-caliber, fully air conditioned courts
• 23′ ceilings and superior, USAV-compliant lighting
• Sport Court flooring with custom neoprene underlayment
• Space for spectators and food tables for tournaments
• Study space and library
• Offices for A5 and Volley Performance
• Free Wi-Fi
Peachtree City Volleyball Center, modeled after SVC, opened in October, 2013.